One of the favorite Pinay Scandal material that audience search on the internet is the Pinay Scandal Video.
I browsed the top portal in the internet and I found out that most of the Pinay Scandal Video are not really a scandal one. Most of these videos are created by professionals and just tagged these as Pinay Scandal Video just to earn much through the VCD or DVD they sell or for the promotion of their p*rn websites.
- Pinay Scandal the most complete collection of Scandals on the Net.
- From Pinay Celebrity Scandals, Motel Scandals, to Places Scandals we have it
- The complete collection of pinay scandal.
- This site contains video clips of pinay scandals
- USC Scandal 2 – UST Scandal – UST Scandal 2 – Xavier Univ Scandal – Zamboanga Scandal.
- XEO Sites – Naughty Pinay Celebs – Pinay Pronstars …;
- SPC Scandal Tags: pinay : scandal Channels: Asian Added: 5 months ago by fish_82;
Pinoy is an informal demonym referring to the Filipino people in the Philippines and overseas Filipinos around the world. Filipinos usually refer to themselves as Pinoy or sometimes the feminine Pinay. The word is formed by taking the last four letters of Filipino and adding the diminutive suffix -y in the Tagalog language (the suffix is commonly used in Filipino nicknames: "Ninoy" or "Noynoy" for Benigno, "Totoy" for Augusto, etc.).
Pinoy was used for self-identification by the first wave of Filipinos going to the continental United States before World War II and has been used both in a pejorative sense as well as a term of endearment similar to Chicano. Both Pinoy and Pinay are still regarded as derogatory by some Filipinos though they are widely used and gaining mainstream usage.
Pinoy was created to differentiate the experiences of those immigrating to the United States but is now a slang term used to refer to all people of Filipino descent. Mainstream usages tend to center on entertainment (Pinoy Big Brother) and music (Pinoy Idol) which has played a significant role in developing national and cultural identity. Pinoy music impacted the socio-political climate of the 1970s and was employed by both Philippine president Ferdinand Marcos and the People Power Revolution that overthrew his regime.